- Prep Time (Mins)
- Total Time (Mins)
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, grilled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 16 ounces Dragone® Ricotta Cheese
- 1 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 16 ounces shaped pasta (cavatappi, orriechette, shells), cooked and drained
Slice the grilled chicken breasts and set them aside, keeping them warm.
Over medium-high heat, in a medium skillet, heat the olive oil. Then, add the garlic and asparagus and sauté until the asparagus is crisp tender.
Stir in the Dragone® Ricotta Cheese and Shredded Parmesan Cheese, slowly adding the cream while stirring. Then, season with salt and pepper. àToss the mixture with the warm, cooked pasta, divide amongst plates and top each with the chicken.