Graham Cracker Crust:
- 1 1/2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 cups Dragone® Ricotta Cheese (whole milk or part-skim)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon 1
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Grated zest from 1 lime (optional)
- 2 ripe bananas, sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
To make the crust: Crush the graham crackers until fine and uniform. Add the sugar and melted butter until combined. Press the crust mixture into a 9-inch pie or tart pan.
To make the filling: In a large bowl, mix together all the pie filling ingredients, except for the bananas, until combined. Scoop the Dragone® Ricotta Cheese mixture on top of the crust and smooth the top as needed. Top the pie with sliced bananas. Chill uncovered in the refrigerator until firm, about 45 minutes.