- 1 (15-ounce) container Dragone® Part-Skim or Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup chopped pepperoncini
- 1/4 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/4 cup mini round or chopped pepperoni
- 1 1/2 cups freshly shredded Dragone® Part-Skim or Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese
- Crostini, bread sticks, garlic bread
Combine the Dragone® Part-Skim or Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese, cream cheese, pepperoncini and Shredded Parmesan Cheese in a medium bowl and beat until blended. Spread the cheese mixture in a 10-inch shallow, microwave-safe serving dish. Top with the pizza sauce and sprinkle with oregano. Top with the olives, pepperoni and Dragone® Part-Skim or Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese.
Microwave on HIGH for 3–4 minutes, or until hot.
Serve with crostini, bread sticks or garlic bread.