- Prep Time (Mins)
- Total Time (Mins)
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) thawed frozen spinach, squeezed dry and coarsely chopped
- 1 cup Dragone® Part-Skim Ricotta Cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups Shredded Parmesan Cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour Store-bought marinara sauce
Slice the grilled chicken breasts and set them aside, keeping them warm.
Over medium-high heat, in a medium skillet, heat the olive oil. Then, add the garlic and asparagus and sauté until the asparagus is crisp tender.
Stir in the Dragone® Ricotta Cheese and Shredded Parmesan Cheese, slowly adding the cream while stirring. Then, season with salt and pepper.
Toss the mixture with the warm, cooked pasta, divide amongst plates and top each with the chicken.