- 4 individual flatbreads or 1 pre-baked (10-ounce) thin pizza crust
- 2 teaspoons roasted garlic olive oil
- 1 cup Dragone® Part-Skim or Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese
- 1/4 cup 3-Cheese Italian Blend
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano leaves OR 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup red and yellow cherry or grape tomato halves
- 1 1/2 cups freshly shredded Dragone® Part-Skim or Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
Place the flatbreads on a cookie sheet and lightly brush the top sides with oil.
Spread the Dragone® Part-Skim or Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese evenly over the top of the flatbread. Sprinkle with the 3-Cheese Italian Blend, oregano, salt and pepper. Top with the tomatoes and sprinkle with the Dragone® Part-Skim or Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese. Sprinkle with crushed red pepper, if desired.
Slide the flatbreads off of the cookie sheet and onto a cooking grate. Grill, covered, over low, ash-covered coals or low heat on a preheated gas grill 5–7 minutes (8–10 minutes for a pizza crust) or until the cheese is melted.