- Prep Time (Mins)
- Total Time (Mins)
- 8 ounces dry fettuccine
- 1 cup sliced carrots (1/4" thick)
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 cup sliced yellow summer squash (1/4" thick)
- 2 cups quartered mushrooms
- 1 cup snow peas, cut into halves
- 1/4 cup green onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 cup Dragone® Part-Skim Ricotta Cheese
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) Shredded Parmesan Cheese
Cook the fettuccine according to the package directions, drain the noodles, return them to the pot and keep them warm.
In a large skillet, cook the carrots in 2 tablespoons butter over medium heat about 1 minute. Add the squash and mushrooms and continue to cook until the vegetables are tender. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Remove from the heat and stir in the basil.
Add the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter to the fettuccine and toss until the butter is melted. Stir in the Dragone® Part-Skim Ricotta Cheese and heat through.
Place the fettuccine on a serving platter. Top with the vegetable mixture and sprinkle with the Shredded Parmesan Cheese.