- 12 large brown or white mushrooms (2-1/2 inch diameter/about 12 oz.)
- 1 cup Dragone® Part-Skim or Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese
- 1/2 cup freshly shredded Dragone® Part-Skim or Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 cup 3-Cheese Italian Blend
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 large or 2 small cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp. salt Freshly ground black pepper (garnish)
Clean the mushrooms. Remove the stems and brown gills using a spoon; discard.
Combine the Dragone® Part-Skim or Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese, Dragone® Part-Skim or Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese, 3-Cheese Italian Blend, green onions, garlic and salt. Fill each mushroom cap with a heaping tablespoon of the cheese mixture.
Place the mushrooms on a grill pan. Grill over medium, ash-covered coals or medium heat on a gas grill, about 10 minutes, or until the mushrooms are tender and the cheese is hot. Garnish with freshly ground pepper.