- 1 hr 20
- 9 lasagna noodles
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups sliced white button mushrooms
- 1-14 ounce firm tofu
- 2 cups Dragone® Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) thawed frozen spinach, squeezed dry
- 2 cups marinara sauce 1 cup Dragone® Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
In a large pot, cook the lasagna noodles as directed on the package. Rinse with hot water and drain.
Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the onion and garlic in the butter and saute until translucent, about 1 minute. Add the mushrooms and saute until tender, about 3 minutes. Set aside.
Drain the tofu, reserving 2 tablespoons of the liquid. Then, place the tofu and reserved liquid in a food processor, cover and process until blended. Add the Dragone® Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese, cover and process for 1–2 minutes or until smooth. Transfer the mixture to a large bowl and stir in the parsley, 1/2 teaspoon of salt and mushroom mixture. Then, combine the spinach and remaining salt and set aside.
Spread half of the marinara sauce into a buttered 9x13-inch baking dish. Layer with three noodles, half of the tofu mixture and half of the spinach mixture. Repeat layers of noodles, tofu and spinach. Top with the remaining noodles and marinara sauce and sprinkle with the cheeses. Bake for 30–35 minutes until it’s heated through and the cheese is melted.
Garlic Ricotta-Stuffed Mushrooms
Grilled Flatbread Pizza with Ricotta Cheese, Tomatoes & Oregano